Use available luggage space to transport stuff for others when flying.
Don’t have an account? Sign Up
Already registered? Log In
Travelers Every time you fly, especially long distance, you can use available luggage space to transport stuff for others. Become a courier in three easy steps:
1. List your future trips. Include trip details such as departure and destination points, travel dates, type of cargo you are willing to transport, max. weight and a price for your service.
2. Pick up. Puck up the luggage from a sender at the agreed meetup location. Make sure to properly check the content for anything you are not willing to transport.
3. Deliver. Deliver the luggage to your trip destination. Handle it to a receiver at the agreed meetup location. Get paid for your service.
Senders Long distance shipping might be expensive. We offer an alternative. You can use people who travel from your place to where you want to send your stuff in just two steps:
1. Book delivery. Search for available delivery services listed by flight travelers. Choose the one that meets your shipment conditions, and book it.
2. Send your stuff. Bring your luggage to the agreed meetup location with a traveler. Let the traveler check your stuff for anything they are not willing to transport. Handle your luggage to a traveler and ... wait for delivery confirmation.